Now in its fourth year, #GivingTuesdayCLT is a local campaign that leverages the global Giving Tuesday movement. The Red Boot Way is proud to be part of this collaboration of more than 230 Charlotte nonprofits working together for the greater good.
Coordinated again by our friends at SHARE Charlotte, and made possible by presenting sponsor Wells Fargo, this year’s #GivingTuesdayCLT will be even bigger. We’re joining forces to raise a total of $10 million during the campaign, which kicks off this Tuesday, November 14 and culminates on Giving Tuesday, November 28.
This is going to be an amazing time of giving, unlike anything Charlotte has seen before – and you can help!
- Visit, like and follow The Red Boot Way on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, share our posts, and tell everyone how you’re giving back this year! Be sure to use the hashtags #GivingTuesdayCLT, #WhatsYourGift, and #GiveGoodCLT.
- Share this information with friends so they can help spread the word.
- Pledge volunteer hours with us for 2018.
- Visit our SHARE Charlotte page (http://bit.ly/SHAREredboot) or our website (http://theredbootway.org/support-us/) for more information, and to support The Red Boot Way with a secure online donation.
- Help us reach our goal of $20,000! We have some special surprises in mind if we reach this goal; we’ll tell you more soon!
Thanks again for supporting The Red Boot Way!