We are excited.
As in…REALLY excited.
After nearly three years of incredible support and feedback from thousands of people, Red Boot has found its way to HERE!
We guess you could call this a total Red Boot REBOOT.
Welcome to our new name, new vision, new mission and new website!
The Red Boot Coalition is now The Red Boot Way.
Our Vision: The Red Boot Way is a respected and widely practiced method that equips people to engage in personal and community based-problem solving.
Our Mission: The Red Boot Way creates compassionate communities by teaching a practice of intentional communication where self-awareness, connections and trust grow.
We also have a brand-new website and some new programs. Check out the details here.
For those of you who have been a part of Red Boot for a while now, please note there are some significant changes:
- The 11 steps have been rewritten to be framed in a more personal perspective.
- We’ve changed the format for our Red Boot Way Open meetings (drop-in).
- The curriculum for our Red Boot Way Challenge meetings (12-weeks) has been updated.
- We are revamping the Red Boot Way Guide training.
- And, we are adding Red Boot Way Topic meetings. These meetings are for those who have been through a Challenge program and want to apply their Red Boot Way communication strategies on topics ranging from parenting to immigration policy.
And, if that wasn’t exciting enough, registration for The Red Boot Way Challenge meetings are now open TODAY here. Don’t delay, space is limited and registration is first-come, first-served.
If you aren’t able to sign up for our Challenge meetings, we have a host of other exciting things coming up in the future, so stay tuned!
I’d like to take a moment, before signing off, to thank our amazing Red Boot Way board for their persistence and belief in the power of Red Boot, Linda Harmon for our new logo, Amy Shock for helping create and shape the new website, and all of YOU for coming to meetings, supporting us however you can and living the Red Boot Way.
Molly Barker, M.S.W.
Founder and Vision Giver