Join The Red Boot Way!
There are lots of ways you can get involved with The Red Boot WayTM!
- Participate in one of our programs, and consider signing up!
- Sign up for our e-newsletter to stay up to speed with program offerings and other exciting news from The Red Boot Way.
- Connect with us on social media:
- Use the hashtag #redbootwaytogo when you see someone practicing The Red Boot Way.
Live the Steps in Your Daily Life
- Carry a hard copy of the steps with you, and when you are preparing for a potentially difficult conversation or situation reflect on the steps in advance.
- Place a copy of the steps in a prominent position in your home.
- Integrate a daily practice of journaling and reflecting on the steps.
- Integrate The Red Boot Way Steps and The Red Boot Way Guidelines into how you conduct business, home, religious, and civic meetings.
Become a Red Boot Way Guide
Our certified Red Boot Way Guides are the lifeblood of our organization. These amazing and compassionate human beings keep our spaces brave and on track for authentic sharing and listening to take place. Their job is to redirect meeting participants when necessary and to hold the space so compassionate listening and honest sharing can occur.
If you are interested in becoming a certified Red Boot Way Guide, please complete the following form: